Continuing the tradition, the Collector Vehicle Swap Meet started in Reno 40+ years ago by William Harrah. The Hot August Nights Automotive Swap Meet & Nostalgia Fair will be held at the Reno Livestock Event Center on Wells Ave. during Reno's annual Celebration of American Collector Vehicles. Once again, this event will be promoted and managed by the knowledgeable automotive staff of Western Pacific Events Inc. owned by Bob and Vivian Davies of Bakersfield, CA.
The current Official HAN Swap Meet offers much more than those early events. This event features pre-1976 automotive parts, services and nostalgic items offered for sale by well over 700 vendors in 1500+ outdoor spaces as well as 250 covered spaces. Swap meet attendees will also see well over 400 Collector Vehicles offered "For Sale" in the outdoor car corral that is adjacent to the swap area.
Inside the huge air conditioned 70,000 square foot Reno Livestock Events Center's main events building, attendees will find crafts, services, food/beverage and nostalgia items displayed on the entire concourse level. On display on the fully carpeted arena floor HAN Swap Meet attendees will see what has been called the Best Indoor Car Show in Nevada with over 110 beautiful Collector Vehicles on display and they're all available to be taken home by a new owner!
Another feature that is currently offered at the HAN Swap Meet is the availability for RV owners to park their vehicles for the entire HAN Swap Meet event and this area features restroom & shower facilities.
• 9’ X 18’ outside open spaces - $55
• 9’ X 18’ outside end spaces - $80
• Patio 10’ x 25’ open spaces - $100
• Super Size 17’ X 30’ - $130
• Cutting Arena 16’ x 25’ covered spaces - $130
• Pavilion 18’ x 20’ covered spaces - $130
• Nostalgia Faire (Standard) 10’ x 10’ - $250
• Nostalgia Faire (Standard Upgrade) 10’ x 20’ - $500
• Nostalgia Fair electrical 110v plug (5 amp) - $80 -
Vendor must supply own UL approved extension cords.
• Vendor License Fee (per vendor, not booth) - $20.00
Fee required for vendor space, NOT required for Car Corral or RV spaces.
Overnight camping in your vendor space is permitted.
• Spaces at the Washoe County Fairgrounds, home of the Hot August Nights Reno Swap Meet
• Your tow & pull cars must fit in the 12’ x 40’ space
• Non-selling 12’ X 40’ space - $120
• Non-selling 20’ or less - $70
• Dump station on property. Restrooms have showers.
• 2 swap passes included with RV space rental.
Cool Car Show Room / Car Corrals:
• Cool Car Show Room Space (pre 1976 only) - $200
• Outside Car Corral Space - $65
• Project Row - Cars on Trailer - $85
Exhibitor Set-up Time:
Wednesday 10:00 a.m.
Exhibitor Show Hours:
Thursday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saturday after 2:00 p.m., Vacate by noon Sunday